Thread: Dorset Firearms -superb service.

Dorset Firearms -superb service.

Many thanks to Dorset Firearms Dept. I sent in my FAC for a variation and explained I need it urgently as my gun is being re-barrelled and I was shooting next week. They received my FAC Friday and this morning , Monday I was called to say it was ready for collection or they would post it to me. You could not ask for faster service than that.

I emailed a couple of weeks ago for a timeframe, given 2-3, sent paperwork asking for a 1:1 on a larger Cf cal, phone call week later to clarify, received back all correct the following week.

And to top it off the conditions read ALQ, no specified species.

Dorset have always been great to me..

They have previously done a variation while i wait and an unexpected opportunity saw them ammend my european pass while i wait again.

Cant beat them imo
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Dorset have been fantastic for me too. Needed a variation and a sale done and fairly quickly and was quoted 2-3 weeks.

it was all turned round in under a week and through my door 1st class post.

really good.

tayside has not been great .put my old 270 to be destoyed with a variation paper (in for another 270) and my cerificate .two weeks later got a letter with my old certificate and variation form asking where my old 270 was .told them they had it and sent back my certificate and form back and said i would need it in about 2 weeks to go stalking. phoned them today they said they have not done it yet and "would get round to it sometime as they have 3-4 weeks back log.

I sent my renewal plus variation in mid January. My certificates ran out in mid February. I was sent temporary certificates in April and finally got my certificates in mid October.

Can you send them up to Essex please? Pretty dismal round here, 3 months if you push, up to 6 if you don't.
    So much to learn and so little time left