U.K. Heym agents?

JMH123

Does anyone know which RFD/ importer supplies these to the UK? Or a main dealer for them?
thanks.

if you catch him on a good day if not don't bother.

regards Neil.

I would tend to agree with this.

Isn't possible to talk to Heym directly? I'm fairly certain my rifle must have been brought in direct from Heym - it's not in a configuration that's available via any of the dealers, and when I discussed getting a similar one in a different calibre with Reeves, they were adamant it was impossible to get that configuration.

Yes I have to, when I spoke to him I was far from impressed. I felt like ringing Heym and complaining. I just bought a secondhand one through someone else in the end. But his maner was Sxxt.

The guy is "challenging" to say the least..... I put a 1000 quid deposit down on a heym 88b .470 double rifle that he had in stock. After 2 months in hospital and the cancellation of my plans I called him to enquire about my deposit and he turned around and told me to jog on. Give him a wide berth.

The guy is "challenging" to say the least..... I put a 1000 quid deposit down on a heym 88b .470 double rifle that he had in stock. After 2 months in hospital and the cancellation of my plans I called him to enquire about my deposit and he turned around and told me to jog on. Give him a wide berth.

Sounds about right. I'm not in the same league as that, but it took him about 3 months and numerous phone calls to refund a faulty bit of equipment. Very tedious man. I can't help but think that Heym must be losing a lot of business because of him.

Sounds about right. I'm not in the same league as that, but it took him about 3 months and numerous phone calls to refund a faulty bit of equipment. Very tedious man. I can't help but think that Heym must be losing a lot of business because of him.

I agree completely.

I almost bought a Mauser MO3 off Simon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I was just about to give him my card details for close to £1800 when he asked for an additional payment to cover his time that would need to be spent wrapping it up?????????

lovely chap........... I wish him all the best in his business endeavours.

Wow. I've never come across this guy, but he must be just about the most universally disrespected trader I've ever heard of. Makes me want to phone him up just for a laugh.

Back