What to do with 2 boys out of school?

Superb+1

Sadly if you can't use a iPhone to do it over here then forget it.

An iphone a seat and a wifi connection here is about all some kids care for over here,

Bob,

Superb+1

Sadly if you can't use a iPhone to do it over here then forget it.

An iphone a seat and a wifi connection here is about all some kids care for over here,

Bob,

Not entirely true.....

IMG_0602.jpgIMG_0619.jpgIMG_0638.jpg

An unusually perfect summers day in a perfect location in Scotland & our boy's first fishing trip.

It has to be worth spending the time following outdoor pursuits with your lads just to see the smiles on their faces!
As Klenchblaize says "Priceless"!

Photo 3 is what it's all about - talk about "teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" :thumb:

You're trying to eliminate brook trout whilst over here we've stocked them and are monitoring their wellbeing :D

Great thread! Personally, I had a pretty 'shoots' weekend with my son. Beating and shooting on Saturday and his first range session at Bisley on Sunday. Essential to get them out doors as much as practical and teach/learn new life skills.

regards

Mark

Some one very close to me siad that life is about collecting memories and for me these are the best kind of memories you could give young lads. Cetainly the way to grow up and be remembered. Just great!

Back