Thread: Multi vehicle insurance

Multi vehicle insurance

Can anybody recommend a decent insurance broker? I currently have my pick up and my partners car on the same policy with us both fully comprehensive on both vehicles. This is the kind of cover that I would like to continue with.
    Any recommendations much appreciated as my current brokers prices have been rising each year so time for a change.

I have used brokers for two years then tried Admiral for a multicar and took 30% off the top for same cover.
    I can resist everything, except temptation.

+1 for admiral. Same set up here, wife and I insured on each other's cars and worked out much cheaper than separate policies.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

Another recommendation for Admiral.

Two high-score insurance rated cars for Mrs Eyefor & I were really well priced (fully comp, with Business use) compared to separate policies with other insurers - plus a quote to add a 3rd vehicle (shooting truck) was silly cheap.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

I spent 30 minutes on the phone to Admiral recently and having been offered a multi car policy on my Ranger and A3 together (admittedly for less than NFU wanted just for the Ranger) then decided that while they would happily insure the A3 for business use, they could only insure the Ranger for SDP&C?! A wasted 30 minutes but they were the best option on the A3 alone.