Sunshade

there is defo one for the conquest, I'd be suprised if it wasn't the same thread.
Have a look on e-bay, there are stacks for 50mm objectives and the low price is worth a punt.

Ring Zeiss
It won't help. I tried zeiss UK and Zeiss USA with this same question - no joy from either on the objective filter thread size. In fact I've tried to get info from Zeiss on various things a few times now and they have been less than forthcoming (to the point that I'm fairly sure that this will be my last Zeiss scope).
Somebody here posted about a Leupold one that fits the 56mm Zeiss, but I never discovered if there was an equivalent for the 50mm. The Swarovski 50mm has a different thread to the Zeiss by the way.

Hi was me that posted that a leupold will fit a 56mm Diavari. I too found Zeiss less than helpful in getting a Zeiss sunshade for my Diavari. You could have a look on Ant Supplies web site as they offer a selection of Sun shades, you will need to measure your OD diameter and the thread daimeter and see how it compares.

It would be very helpfull if somebody in Zeiss could post on here the thread pitch and diameter of the 50 and 56mm Diavari scopes.

D

Zeiss UK customer service absolutely woeful on all levels IMO.
Repeat after me,Swarovski,Swarovski,Swarovski.
No,I don't own the company,just had excellent service for over 20 years.

Agree with you but it does seem woefull that Zeiss do not make/supply/source suitable sunshades for the Diavaries, they are superb scopes pity we cant get the best out of them.

D

Back