Dsc1-1 Recommendation in Norfolk

Barnett

Hi all firstly I have tried to contact stalking in England , as there close-ish to me , but I can't seam to get a reply. Guess they must be too busy:lol:.

So can any one please recommend a course in my area , if you've got any positive feed back from a course you've been on that would be great.

speak to pierred for the gap 180 course, great stalking available so you can turn a dsc1 into a short stalking getaway.

Have a look at the BASC site. For many years BASC have provided a four day course, at Santon Downham, Thetford, which was organised and led by Trevor Banham who until recently was the head ranger for FC. I don't know whether Trevor is still carrying on with the courses since his retirement. If he is then I would recommend the course from personal experience.

thanks yes literally just missed that.
I have managed to contact stalking in England , who tell me they can arrange stalking , teaching , but at the moment are trying to source an assessor?

However after a couple of recommendations , plus I am a BASC member I think i'll give them a try.

I have just arrived home after finishing the BASC DSC1 at Essex Shooting School - I can definitely recommend it. I think that the trainer (Chris Brooks) also covers up in Suffolk/Norfolk and he is great.

It was 4 days very well spent and I look forward to receiving the final results .......

Back