UPDATE 30/10/15 We're now a trade Member, so I'm removing the gag. Here's the proper introduction;
Hello, we're Orionforestry.co.uk based in Essex.
Looking to chat with people interested in using our winches and tools, plus hopefully find a few new customers. Orion Forestry are an approved UK retailer for Portable Winch and lots of other unique outdoor and forestry tools. Canadian manufactures Portable Winch make a range of very good quality capstan rope winches for outdoor work, ideal for pulling game and loading trailers.
The winches we sell are;
- Petrol powered for use anywhere, and 4-stroke making them very fuel efficient and reliable.
- Light enough to carry cross-country, 9.5kg (PCW3000) or 19kg (PCW5000), with backpack and storages box options.
- Model PCW3000 designed for Moose hunting on foot in Canada, so powerful and very portable.
- Use rope rather than cable, so no nasty kinks, whips, heavy or oily reels to deal with.
- No duty cycle, so happy to pull a load 50m in a few minutes or continuously relay loads over hundreds of metres all day long.
- Capstan winch, so one single moving drum. Designed with a sealed and maintenance free gearbox, matched to a not notch Honda engine.
- Full range of ropes, accessories, choker chains and karabiners to suit your requirements.
- Currently used for stalking and contract deer culls in Scotland, Wales and Cumbria
Please contact us for more details on 01279 813591, or visit www.orionforestry.co.uk for lots more information on our range of products
Kind regards, David
ps - thanks sikamalc for the grace period while I looked around the forum
Mindful of your trade advertising rules and having not yet arranged trade membership I'll keep this compliant.
I'm interested in chatting, advertising in the forum because we operate a small scale Forestry and Outdoor equipment retailer in Essex. One of our products is a lightweight petrol powered capstan rope winch designed in Canada for moose/elk hunting. I'll leave it at that for now.
Hope to get a bit more involved and answering questions soon as I've spoken to admins about Trade membership. Regards, David