Wanted: Venison - Muntjac / Roe / Fallow

michaeli

Hi all,

I'm after some Venison. Basically i don't get chance to shoot that many deer but over the years i have created a rod for my own back by offering venison to friends and family and they are all after more and more.

So i shoot / buy it and move it on to friends and family etc (not for profit etc)

So if any one in the Nottingham area ( or within an hours drive or so) has any carcasses to sell then let me know and i can collect and pay the going price.

As the title i'm after mainly muntjac or Roe but can handle medium sized fallow.

Thanks
Michael

Hi all,

I'm after some Venison. Basically i don't get chance to shoot that many deer but over the years i have created a rod for my own back by offering venison to friends and family and they are all after more and more.

So i shoot / buy it and move it on to friends and family etc (not for profit etc)

So if any one in the Nottingham area ( or within an hours drive or so) has any carcasses to sell then let me know and i can collect and pay the going price.

As the title i'm after mainly muntjac or Roe but can handle medium sized fallow.

Thanks
Michael

Might have a Sika or two if your interested, depending on price. Am just down the motorway Junction 21 M1.

Back