With the Reo Doe season opening (In England) tommorow who is going out to try for their first Roe Doe of the season?
I have just spoken to the owner of a permission I have that is now holding a reasonable head of Roe and she has agreed that a bit of a cull is in order. My plan is to take out a few of the older females (there are a few that are showing themselves very regularly and could do will culling) but the landowner has said that she would like some venison in the freezer for Christmas so if I get a chance of one around 2 year old (A little more tender) then to take it and she will have some for Christmas.
With that in mind I will be going out there ready for rifst light tomorrow morning!
Anyone else going out for a doe tomorrow?