Lens cleaner

Herne

My Mother was throwing out a cliniques make-up brush (came free from a gift set and was not used)

Now press ganged as a telscopic lens duster in my stalking jacket!

Have a rake through the missus make-up box gents!

H.

From the optician I use microfibre cloth for glasses. Also have a optical wet-wipes, brush and camera lens paper in my backpack. Swarovski does a really nice lens cleaning kit and refill packages. I have one of these in a waterproof in the backpack and refill with cheaper supplies from the optician.

​Considering how much a quality scope costs, it's kinda daft to ruin it with toilet paper or shirt ends.

Lidl specs wipes are ace. otherwise use a spectacle cleaning cloth, must be dust free and start in middle of lens and spiral outwards. be gentle.

D

i use those w5 moist cleaners you can buy from lidl. very good.

I am told by my optician that you cannot use these on youre glasses or binos because in the end they are made from wood. And wood leave scratches.
I told him they sell them just for cleaning youre glasses and binos so that would be very strange:doh: but he was very sure the use of these will affect the surface. So i do not use them anymore. He said use a clean hanky.

Maybe they are too cheap in his sense?:-|

Back