Heads up....bargain headtorch from CostCo.....

merlin

....I was in Costco yesterday and stumbled across an utter bargain....

2 x headtorches
supplied with Duracell batteries
210 lumens
3 mode (hi, lo, strobe)
plus side leds in white, red & green
and each lamp comes with a separate red 'blinker' unit for the rear (cycling, etc)

how much?

A piffling £10.19 for the pack of two......

I kid you not.

At that price, you could put one in the pocket of every stalking jacket/glovebox/toolbag/whatever!!

(Look for "Go-lite 210", orange and black packaging)

Merlin,

Not to out do you, but I have bought a similar one off fleabay, does everything that your does, but it is 2200 lumens, yes... 2200 lumens, charger, batteries, USB connector etc all for £15, free delivery. Iam presently using the same model, but 1800 lumens, climbed Ben Nevis & Mount Snowdon in the dark in the last few weeks, but it was like day light, so I guess you could burn the nostril hairs off a stag at 100m?

Last edited:
Merlin,

Not to out do you, but I have bought a similar one off fleabay, does everything that your does, but it is 2200 lumens, yes... 2200 lumens, charger, batteries, USB connector etc all for £15, free delivery. Iam presently using the same model, but 1800 lumens, climbed Ben Nevis & Mount Snowdon in the dark in the last few weeks, but it was like day light, so I guess you could burn the nostril hairs off a stag at 100m?

...I looked out of the landing window the other night and saw a light sweeping around - I know now what it was.....YOU!! :lol:

No worries, yours sounds like an even better bargain!

Merlin,

how about a link?

Beware super cheap ones off eBay from China ...they have a habit of failing when you need it or going on fire when re charging .....
If in a situation where it's vital....like cod fishing off the rocks at night .....take back up!
Been there learned lesson.... Spare head torch in roe sack / fishing bag

Paul

Beware super cheap ones off eBay from China ...they have a habit of failing when you need it or going on fire when re charging .....
If in a situation where it's vital....like cod fishing off the rocks at night .....take back up!
Been there learned lesson.... Spare head torch in roe sack / fishing bag

Paul

....you know what you need Paul? A two-pack from Costco..... ;):D

😂😂😂😂😂
Fair point!
I have still a cheap Chinese thing that's like a'light saber , it's threatened to quit but still going , but I always have my lenser H7
With me too ....just in case

Paul

Been using these for a couple of years ratting - not had one fail yet (all fingers now crossed) They use 3 AAA's (which I really prefer to bespoke batteries) and create a fully focussed beam around 12 inches by 12 inches at 40 yards. Using Duracell rechargeables expect around 75 mins usage when it is warm down to as little as 45 mins when really cold. I have several and have painted the lenses different colours using Pebeo glass paint. When using fully white you can light up 100 yards away and 50 yards is no problem shooting - painted lenses cut the usable distance down to around 40 yards. They are also as cheap as chips now.

800Lm Q5 LED Zoomable Adjustable Headlamp Headlight 18650 Head Lamp Torch | eBay

Back