This quarters Supporters prize winners draw - finally!

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
This quarters Supporters prize winners draw for October are finally here.

The winners this time are :-

Frenchieboy has won the handcrafted knife from our own FGYT.

Finnbear270 has the Ridgeline Grizzly Anorak from ScotCountry.

pob has the excellent shooting sticks from Limulus.

The lucky winners are to contact the manufacturer / supplier to arrange delivery.
Congratulations to you all.

John

WOW! What a nice surprise on such a wet and miserable morning!
Good luck to the other members who won and more importantly many many thanks to those who very kindly donate the prizes each month. It's people like you guys that make The Stalking Directory the wonderful site that it is:tiphat:

And there was me regretting putting those Primos shooting sticks back on the shelf at Cabela's. Great news. Thanks to those who kindly donated the prizes, as ever.

I keep explaining this, the supporters club is a self funding affair, although we do get the prizes at a substantial discount we do buy them. It would be unfair and presumptuous of us to expect people to donate prizes month after month out of the goodness of their hearts. This way our trade members benefit from a little bit of trade plus extra exposure, the bursary fund gets some money into it and the supporters club members are in the draw, that way everyone is hopefully a winner, not bad for around 50P per week.

We did earlier in the year fully fund nine of our members on a level 1 course, and we intend to do the same again as soon as funds allow. There are at present 192 in the supporters club, which out of a total membership in excess of 15000 and an active membership of about 3000 does leave room for improvement.

John

WOW! What a nice surprise on such a wet and miserable morning!
Good luck to the other members who won and more importantly many many thanks to those who very kindly donate the prizes each month. It's people like you guys that make The Stalking Directory the wonderful site that it is:tiphat:

I keep explaining this, the supporters club is a self funding affair, although we do get the prizes at a substantial discount we do buy them. It would be unfair and presumptuous of us to expect people to donate prizes month after month out of the goodness of their hearts. This way our trade members benefit from a little bit of trade plus extra exposure, the bursary fund gets some money into it and the supporters club members are in the draw, that way everyone is hopefully a winner, not bad for around 50P per week.

We did earlier in the year fully fund nine of our members on a level 1 course, and we intend to do the same again as soon as funds allow. There are at present 192 in the supporters club, which out of a total membership in excess of 15000 and an active membership of about 3000 does leave room for improvement.

John
Sorry John, I had overlooked this so even more thanks to The Stalking Directory and all of the admin staff!
If members think enough of The Stalking Directory then (if you haven't already) show your support - When all is said and done it is less that the price of a pint of beer each week!
I raise my hat to all of you!:tiphat:

My nephew was one of the lucky few to land a spot on the recent DSC course, thanks to the supporters club.

He is now working on a shoot, again thanks to the forum with a view to a career. I will remain a member and advise all to sign up, if not to be entered, but to support the upkeep and runnig of the forum.

Chris.

Just back from a week away & found my new Grizzly waiting for me, well pleased & thanks to Scotcountry, will be trying it out @ Greenfield soon, Steve.:tiphat:

Back