Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A word of caution

A word of caution

A person very dear to me parted with €2950 to buy a part trained gsp from "Hunting dogs europe" they swallowed up the high praise and potential of this "superb bitch" only for it to become apparent she maybe hadn't done quite as much as had been explained. Long story short, the dog is gun shy, badly gun shy!!!
    Hunting dogs europe were contacted and the situation explained, they said that kima needed to go to a falconry home and it would take time to find but some of those falconry guys "pay fortunes for the right dog"apparently!!! A replacement was offered and agreed in principal on the condition of a video or dvd of exactly what this "ready to go" replacement could and couldn't do
    And contact would be made once " hunting dogs europe " had received a report on the replacement. ...guess what,
    Never came!! Contacted them again only to be told "oh it was sold yesterday"
    "It's OK though as dogs are available EVERY day" !!!!!
    Finding a new home for Kima was the priority,
    Most honourable, especially as nothing has been heard since!!.
    The gorgeous little gsp is going nowhere!!!!! Least of all back to" hunting dogs europe "she's staying put !!!!
    Intersting also there is NO address or phone no for hunting dogs europe on their Web site or adverts???
    Hopefully others are happy with their service from this company
    Just be cautious when parting with your hard earned money

They are advertising on here, in this actual section, and this us not the first report.

Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

It's good to hear he's keeping the dog, being passed from pillar to post isn't going to do the poor thing much good. Who knows she may get better as her confidence builds up and turn into a good working dog.

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

I particularly note the comment that ''it's ok as dogs are available every day'' bloody puppy/dog peddlers,
    All pull together to raise the phoenix from the ashe

Shropshire. Land of rain and more rain.
    Well this comes as no surprise. With the amount of adverts seen from them for all sorts of breeds they would certainly have to be approached with caution. I personally never ever would buy a dog from such an outfit you are looking for trouble. Unfortunately there are bad breeders out there so just avoid them and go to a breeder that has passion and compassion for their chosen breeds.
    Last edited by vizslamad; 10-11-2015 at 08:58.

its quite strange they do not respond to the posts that give them bad press

Speaks volumes about buying dogs from completely unknown sources,even "known" sources are sometimes at it.
    Again,not about benefiting the work for the breeds or the breeds themselves.......all about money......

Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

So the middle folk, take money doing no reasurch about the actual dog in question. Then decides to try and sell the dog, cleverly kind of making out the dog has been trained for falconry not being honestly saying why it has become an falconry dog. Making out that the client is a business partner/client when he actually sold him a dog not knowing the history.

Anyone can source dogs across Europe. If I was spending in the region of 3k I'd be flying out yself to see for myself the dog in action.

Greed, selfishness, dishonest. The dogs own health and well being should be put first not money. Trouble is now some one may struggle to take the dog in question dur to the dishonestly of it.

Hi I was thinking of buying a dog of these people but this has made me think twice maybe they will respond to this and clear their names