came accross this great beast lying by road.:mad:
Stopped for a look as we do.:eek:
Shame, about 18/20 stone weight.
Nice stag.:(
Crawled 30 yards to his demise.:doh:
Honda bits lying everywhere.....
View attachment 979

Harry mac,

How do you know it was a biker? (Im maybe blatently obvious, but im lost!)

atb
Sam

I should have thought if it was a Biker, there would have been bits of him/her lying beside the carcas:rolleyes:
Maybe it was a 2 litre Honda accord:confused:
Such a shame about the beast but would it not have been good enough for dog food or was it bloated:-|

I know that road very well as i used to be a keeper on Fasque estate. It is a bad road in the daylight and can be deadly at night if you are unfamiliar with it. It is a shame indeed that any beast gets killed on the road.

i wonder what state the driver was in?

Poor old boy, just spoken to an RSPCA officer and he himself is dealing with 2-3 RTA's a week down here in cambs let alone the deer numbers up there!

hi,

pm me please met a guy called brian who shoots that area other side from the estate you mentioned when i was there last night. silver landy..

f.

I should have thought if it was a Biker, there would have been bits of him/her lying beside the carcas:rolleyes:
Maybe it was a 2 litre Honda accord:confused:
Such a shame about the beast but would it not have been good enough for dog food or was it bloated:-|

bloated and solid two days old min.

A few years back on the A82 a biker hit a deer. He (the biker for you cunny funts) was still in hospital when the bill arrived from Argyll and Bute for cleaning up the deer. After the press got hold of it the council waved the bill,
Remember when a vet puts a deer down he uses lethat injection and leaves the carcase. Raptors then eat it and the RSPB blames the keepers for poisoning the raptors. The deer at the roadside may be full of deadly drugs,
Jim

A few years back on the A82 a biker hit a deer. He (the biker for you cunny funts) was still in hospital when the bill arrived from Argyll and Bute for cleaning up the deer. After the press got hold of it the council waved the bill,
Remember when a vet puts a deer down he uses lethat injection and leaves the carcase. Raptors then eat it and the RSPB blames the keepers for poisoning the raptors. The deer at the roadside may be full of deadly drugs,
Jim

Unless you're in Norfolk apparently. Then "put to sleep by a vet" is a euphamism for "shot".

Back