Stag 1933

****'t and Festered he may be :old: but he managed to twist my ear a couple of days ago, while sat in his kitchen

I declined the offer of tea and biscuit, I couldn't stump up the £'s he was charging :(

Uncle Fester he may be, but he has a perfect right at his age and has never suffered fools gladly.
One of the best in our time and a legend to be listened to very carefully.

Thanks for your kind remarks Gents !

I am 82 now and am partially sighted and festered.
I am on an electric scooter having lost my driving licence due to the faulty vision.
A couple of days ago I passed over my last rifle ( .243 BRNO CZ550 ), T8 moderator, gun slip and a hard case to A C Firearms for disposal. The rifle is topped by a 3-9 X 56mm illuminated scope and is in fine condition having done no work for some time. He also has my 7 gun Clay shooters Supplies steel cabinet for sale. The rifle is a super accurate specimen in fine condition as are all my other items which he has for disposal on my behalf.

Best regards to all, HWH alias Stag 1933.

Thanks for your kind remarks Gents !

I am 82 now and am partially sighted and festered.
I am on an electric scooter having lost my driving licence due to the faulty vision.
A couple of days ago I passed over my last rifle ( .243 BRNO CZ550 ), T8 moderator, gun slip and a hard case to A C Firearms for disposal. The rifle is topped by a 3-9 X 56mm illuminated scope and is in fine condition having done no work for some time. He also has my 7 gun Clay shooters Supplies steel cabinet for sale. The rifle is a super accurate specimen in fine condition as are all my other items which he has for disposal on my behalf.

Best regards to all, HWH alias Stag 1933.
Great to hear from you H.
Shame about the retirement from the sport but it will come to everyone .... eventually.
Hope you stay in good health. :tiphat:

On a pound of pills and three piddle's a day HWH may outlast a lot of us yet!!

It's all the poor souls I see diving for cover when he speeds at 8mph down the curb that make me :rofl:

Hubert may be kind enough to tell all about the poor foreign gent he collided with outside of the train station a while back.... Jumped out and tried to accost the old man, honest he did :rolleyes:

OK , Ratty !

A very large coloured person was zig-zagging along the pavement whilst playing with his mobile phone.
I ran over his left foot and he was not a happy bunny when I told him to stick the phone where the sun does not shine and open his lugs. (Cumbrian dialect for ears.)

Nuff said !

HWH .

I gave that one to a friend quite a while ago but Andrew Corney of A C Firearms has my BRNO CZ550 .243 for sale also a T8 reflex moderator and my 7 gun Clay Shooters Steel cabinet.
That CZ550 is an excellent shooter.

Regards, Hubert H.

Back