When did you last cry?

RED-DOT

Recently for me when my surgeon gave me the all clear for cancer. I kissed him, jeeze it was weird!

When my black lab had to be put down, Oct 31st last year ................ my best mate.

Oh, and congratulations on the all clear buddy

Great to hear of your -all clear RD. I wish you all the very best. My mother Is In Larbet hospital at the moment, but I know the outcome will be not good.

Morning Squire

That is great news - well done for beating it.
Me - when Father passed away few years ago.

L

Would he easier to ask when I don't cry:oops:
Any sad events got a bit teary thinking about all the young boys killed in wars on the weekend when I was explaining to my little one what was going on.I have way too much empathy!!!
Dave
Ps well done rd.

Monday this week carrying my stepmothers coffin. Bless her, managed to beat cancer once but not the second time.

Great news on the all clear RD , crying why should we be ashamed to cry? In my case probably 18 months ago
when my son took his own life a few weeks before his 41st birthday.

Depression really is the silent killer,no one knew he was suffering as outwardly he was his usual self, it was only after the event that a lot of small things started to make sense , and we realised he had been fighting his demons for some considerable time.

Mostly other peoples emotional moments - not mine last time was Remembrance day and thoughts of those we lost. Congratulations on your all-clear, all the very best.

3 days ago with my son in hospital with suspected meningitis, still not got the all-clear unfortunately but seems to be making a recovery.

Good news RD. Keep buggering on.

I can stay stoic at tragedy and funerals, but give me a cheesy weepy movie and I'm blubbing like Nancy Kerrigan. I tell the wife I've no time for sentimental trash on TV, but it's really because I don't want to be caught wailing like a baby.

A few weeks ago when talking to a colleague who's 25 year old son was killed by a hit and run driver. When he told me how he was inheriting his sons estate it really tugged a few heart strings.

Back