Thread: Ess pups

Ess pups

hi everyone, i have a litter of ESS pups that i have bread for my self and a friend i have 8 working dogs all to a high standard as i use them everyday in my job as an estate manager and gamekeeper.
    my bitch had 10 pups so after keeping a couple for myself and 3 or 4 going to friends I've got one liver and white bitch and 3 black and white dogs for sale 450 and 500
    the pups are docked and dew clawed KC registered the farther to the pups is the best black and white springer in the uk in the trilling world right now so as you can guess they are very well bread.
    i would love to see these pups go to great loving working homes PM me for anymore info
    cheers DonnyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1787.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	543.1 KB 
ID:	63358

the sire is?

Does the colour of the sire make any difference?.

Clearmeddow flash of countryways

Quote Originally Posted by sportingspaniels View Post
    Does the colour of the sire make any difference?.
    No of course it doesn't but since this dog won the championship no other black and white springer has hence the comment

Unless I am very much mistaken that dog has not won the championship.

No you right he came 3rd but the point I was trying to make was he was the best black and white dog there just to stress it's a very good dog I'm not trying to con anybody I was just trying to let people know theses are potentially very good pus. I don't have litters year in year out for for money like I see going all the time in the dog world.
    Remember just a genuine country man offering a working pup for sale to other country men it's not a big deal we don't need to have debate with endless comments. Donny

I have a black and white dog from Clearmeaddow Flash (Milo), I can honestly say my dog is one of the most biddable and hard hunting dogs I have seen, very fast! will sit on the peg and not move a muscle, retrieve fur and feather, loves water and has a lovely temperament.

I know it's impossible to guarantee anything with breeding, but this lowers the risks, anybody looking for a good ESS should take a look at these pups, if I had more room I would pop over! good luck with it Donny.

thanks for the positive comment nellyt, the pups are just over 12 weeks now and I'm very pleased with them. i have one black and white dog left.