Thread: Parker Hale Safari .270 Rifle.

Parker Hale Safari .270 Rifle.

This Parker Hale Safari is up for sale to help towards funding a descent scope to go on the Steyr Mannlicher which I am picking up tomorrow.

This Parker Hale Safari is in .270 calibre with a 23 inch barrel. The barrel is threaded (1/2 inch x 20) for a moderator and had a thread protector with it. (This rifle was threaded before I got it) I bought this rifle "Pre-Owned" from a very reputable dealer so unfortunately I can't say what the shot count is.
    The bluing is reasonable but there are the usual "tell tale marks" where I have used a T8 moderator on it.
    The woodwork is "reasonable" - I say "reasonable" because there are a few minor dings and scratches in it and there is a small hole in the forend where the sling stud was taken out and moved or I would have described it as good!
    The few marks there are on the rifle are purely cosmetic and do not effect the rifle, and it has sling swivel studs already fitted.
    It is fitted a set of High Mounts on it along with a cheap set of 6-24X50 AOEG scopes - These scopes are a cheap unbranded set but they have been on the rifle for a good time and have handled the recoil of this .270 (With a T8 maderator on it) without moving for well over several hundred rounds and offer a good sight picture with no scratches on the glass - Certainly well enough for me to have been using this set up regularly for head shooting deer on numerous occasions.
    It has the standard Parker Hale 5 round floor plate magazine and cycles faultlessly.
    I have been using PPU 130g Softpoint ammunition through it and it groups extremely well so is cheap to feed and will drop any UK legal quarry easily!
    I am looking for (Ideally) around 150 for the set up but I am willing to negociate a little (To within reason) over the price.
    Please note: There is no bipod, rifle slip or sling supplied with this rifle.
    Anyone interested is welcome to come on one of my permissions and try the rifle theirselves before they buy it so that they can see that it is excatly as I have described it.
    This sale can be either Face to Face or via an RFD transfer which can be arranged by a very good friend of mine who is an RFD and will be storing the rifle for me (As of tomorrow). He knows how well this rifle shoots as I have been out on many deer culls with him and he has never seen me miss a single shot with it.
    Photos can be sent via e-mail to anyone genuinely interested. (Not time wasters or photo collectors please)
    Last edited by FrenchieBoy; 20-11-2015 at 21:31.

Price now reduced to 150 O.N.O. (To within reason)

For anyone interested here are a few photos that I have just taken today of the rifle. I have another eight or nine more showing different views/details of the rifle available so if anyone is interested in buying and wants more please send your e-mail address to me via PM.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8220.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	63863Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8221.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	63864

Oops - Double posted!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8220.jpg   IMG_8221.jpg