Setting up chiller

downwind

I've just got a large chiller that I'll soon be advertising in classifieds. I wanted to be sure it's working correctly before I sell it, but I'm not too sure what the temp should be to store deer, or how to set the temp on the unit :oops: It came without a user manual. The chiller is a Helkama Forste C10G 2D. Anyone with experience of these, I'd appreciate info.
Thanks, Pete.

Thanks for that ft, already found it but couldn't get past the registration.
It seems that I've got several PM's about this chiller but I'm not being able to access them.
I've just looked again and the PM's are all from way back :oops::oops: I've replied to the one regarding the chiller.
Cheers, Pete.

Last edited:
Assuming you have done you large game meat handling certificate you would already know that below 7 degree's is the minimum requirement.

Assuming you have done you large game meat handling certificate you would already know that below 7 degree's is the minimum requirement.
Thanks for that info arthursc, memory's not what it was, several years since I did my large game meat cert. Never had a chiller so didn't need to remember. Now I know.
Cheers, Pete.

Back