Woman trims bush with flymo

Gardening naked is not only a simple joy, it reminds us--even if only for those few sunkissed minutes--that we can be honest with who we are as humans and as part of this planet.

Sunkissed minutes:lol: . Those 2 minutes are due some when in July. Am i going naked in the garden? I think not. Not only is the world not ready to see me naked but i'm not going to risk it with the mossies and midges:scared:

Yea gods with the wind whipping off the North sea you would get exposure pretty darn quick round here.

Well the ex-head of Sussex Firearms Licensing was s right looney and I would not have put somethign like past him at all. Cannot comment of chief contables :rolleyes: but seeing they all belong to an elite little cliche one has to wonder what it takes to get in?

Well the ex-head of Sussex Firearms Licensing was s right looney and I would not have put somethign like past him at all. Cannot comment of chief contables :rolleyes: but seeing they all belong to an elite little cliche one has to wonder what it takes to get in?
I suppose it brings a new meaning to the term Bobbies Helmet:)

Last edited:
Back