swarovision bino,s

the scudd

hi i still haven,t bought a pair but before i take the plunge can anyone tell me should i spend the extra money and go for the new swarovision or save my cash and get the normal 8.5x42 el,s. thanks the scudd:rolleyes:

Try before you buy!!

I have looked through both, and there was an improvement to my eyes with the new version. However, the new ones seemed to fit me better, which is definately a factor, although it is difficult to describe what I mean. When you are spending that kind of cash you really, really need to try them.

The old model are excellent.

scudd

I have a pair of 'old' 8.5x42's and a French client had a pair of the new Swarovision ones. There was a difference, but to me it was marginal - if I hadn't known which was which beforehand I'd have been hard pressed to tell.

willie_gunn

You won't be disapointed with either . My old ones are worth more now than when i bought them ! Shame all my shooting gear has not increased in value .

You won't be disapointed with either . My old ones are worth more now than when i bought them ! Shame all my shooting gear has not increased in value .

That's a fact. Even my 22 year old Swaro Habicht SL 8x56 binos will fetch more than I paid for them, going by what they regularly fetch on eBlag.

Back