Ireland trip 2015

I take it the Sika was the excuse or a bonus for a dirty weekend away for your dog Sinbad? :lol:

Looks like a very successful trip altogether.

Last edited:
HaHa, It was just good timing Mike, The day i was heading home was Colins GWP bitch`s 11/12th day in season. So Griff got a treat LOL.
she has Just had a scan and looks like Griff is going to be a dad:thumb::thumb:
It is a beautiful place to spend time Glendine, i always enjoy every minute i am there.
Dan you need to time your trip over there to coincide with mine, or dump the wife at the relatives. LOL

Last edited:
LOL, Dan, i reread it and it seemed a bit harsh mate.
seriously you should try and get time to come over with us, we havent been arrested yet.
you could pick up a pup off Colin.!!!!!!!!!

yeah doing fine Doug, just not getting much time for stalking though, managed a muntjac buck on saturday and got within 70yds of a nice group of fallow does, but they have been hit pretty hard this season by others over the boundary so left them alone.
Had another trip over to Ireland to look at Griffs pups and did an evening lamping, so not bad.
Paul

yeah doing fine Doug, just not getting much time for stalking though, managed a muntjac buck on saturday and got within 70yds of a nice group of fallow does, but they have been hit pretty hard this season by others over the boundary so left them alone.
Had another trip over to Ireland to look at Griffs pups and did an evening lamping, so not bad.
Paul
Well done again mate keep it up,:tiphat:

Back