Thread: Supporters club draw - Christmas special - Trail came - Boar hunt

Supporters club draw - Christmas special - Trail came - Boar hunt

Let me start off by apologising for not announcing the draw until it is nearly time to make it! My excuse is I have just moved house and am a little behind, make that a lot behind, it's been nearly a month and we are still not straight, but that is all besides the point.

This quarters draw encompasses the Christmas and New year period and to celebrate this quarter is a bit special, the prizes are

A boar hunt with Solway stalker, the time of year is right and Colin has the time to do it.

A trail cam

Plus a set of Limulus sticks, it would not be a draw without them.

So there you have it, good luck to you all.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

What a cracking array of prizes, hats off to you and all the other moderators.
    Hopefully this will encourage more SD members to become "Site Supporters"!
    Good luck with the draw to all supporters.

Never mind the film flam. Hurry up and draw. I'll be happy with any of these.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Just bumping this thread up to the top again after a few days away wit clients on CWD/Muntjac.

Please support the site by becoming a supporter. It is a pittance (0.50p a week) and you stand a chance of winning some great prizes whilst helping the site bursary scheme.

Personally I would like to thank all those that have very generously given goods and their time towards this, thank you gentlemen for being so generous. Admin are very grateful.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to