Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: detox

After my all inclusive holiday from 6th oct til the 13th October I thought I am gonna cut out all the crap I usually ram down my neck, I gave up coke, bread, crisps, chocholate, desserts etc etc, still had my dinner as usual,for lunch I have chicken or ham with mayo light and some raw carrots, I weighed in 4 weeks after and I had lost 1st 2lbs,I weighed again last sunday and I lost a further 4lbs, still doing the same this week, ive not been hungry, ive now shed the weight I put on after stopping smoking just over 2 years and 6 months ago, I was 13st 10lb last sunday, my belly has gone and I am dead sexy again
    Last edited by swarovski; 28-11-2015 at 08:10.

Just don't give up drinking , you will waste away !
    seriously though, I gave up booze for a month last January and I started to have a massive sugar craving. Not good. Back on the sauce as soon as I could after that.

I needed to lose weight before I snapped my Achilles , now just this week back on my feet , no cast etc,9 weeks of sitting bored yes I've put on but not as much as I thought , maybe 6 or 7lbs
    But hell I love my grub, need to figure summit out , without hunger

I have 2 or 3 pints of thatchers gold a week, never been a heavy drinker, get drunk occasionly,ive quite enjoyed doing the detox, never thought I had so much wheel power, oh cheese, gave that up too, I love the stilton type stuff, extra mature stuff too,half a packet of water biscuits and alot of butter disappear in no time , Ive always been a glutton

sauer,all the best. Noli nil illegitimus carborundum.or something like that.jc

Quote Originally Posted by Highlandsjohn View Post
    sauer,all the best. Noli nil illegitimus carborundum.or something like that.jc
    Had to google that , so no sure if it's right but
    Equates to
    Don't let the bar stewards get you down ?
    I'm in good spirits despite everything .. I'm healing I'm overweight but not Grossly so ...
    You have to be ..... Doesn't matter what **** going down .... There's always someone worse off !!

All the best to you & yours

Last edited by sauer; 27-11-2015 at 23:01.

sauer,Yea its politely right, Surviving 9 weeks of it has got to be a hard sentence. Cabin fever kicks in with me after a couple of days. Hope you have mates to get you out an about. ATB.jc

Hi jc
    Yeah pals all been speaking regularly but tbh they been very busy themselves & they are about 50 miles away .
    Have very understanding wifey & 2 young special need kids so kept busy .
    Just been trying to keep up for others as well as me ... Back to work ( abroad) hopefully 16thdec. Got a lot of recovery too but canny , reckon I'll be aware o this for rest of my natural , but getting back to the thread it's another reason for getting weight down, less weight = less stress on the joints !
    Diet isn't bad at all , snacking however
    I've yet to meet anyone e who can demolish crisps like I can

Crisps I like, kettle crisps mmmmmmmm , family size bags