Help For Heroes Rideout

pheasant sniper 1

Another amazing Rideout and day organised by the Poole Inner Circle Scooter Club in aid of H4H

It absolutely hammered it down on the bike ride and on returning to the Royal British Legion a cold pint just about finished everybodys cold hands off.

With a Disco and live band Rat Race an awesome £3500 was raised and the bar took over 5k

The Royal Marines were present throughout the day riding in teams leaving everybody to guess the miles covered

And a curry prepared by chefs up the camp kept everybody just about on their feet till the small hours

Fantastic day for a great cause..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

About 90 bikes in all

Terry

Well done to all involved.
It`s good to see that interest in this wonderful charity is as big today as it`s always been.
basil.

My wife was one of the girls cycling & indeed, she will be cycling across France for H4H with Team Marine. For too energetic for my liking…I see myself as providing moral support from HQ. However I gather yesterday’s do was very successful & it certainly must have been judging by the amount of alka seltzer she was still sipping this afternoon

My wife was one of the girls cycling & indeed, she will be cycling across France for H4H with Team Marine. For too energetic for my liking…I see myself as providing moral support from HQ. However I gather yesterday’s do was very successful & it certainly must have been judging by the amount of alka seltzer she was still sipping this afternoon

Hi Free Market..

Been a struggle to entertain the kids today with a thumping head.

I spoke with all the riders and Jan also knows my father an ex bootie..

Drop me a pm with your name as would be good to meet up..

I had the bronze Marine figurette in the auction for my dad which my three brothers also clubbed in for so hopefully picking it up this Wednesday

ATB

Terry

One quick question Terry, Where was Fester with all those Scooters about?

Well done mate, and to everyone there, a very worthy cause and much needed help to our brilliant armed forces. God bless em all.

Sikamalc

Well done Terry, it's great to be part of something that supports our service men & women. Shame about the weather, you all did well and raised a tidy sum for H4H.:thumb:
Cheers, Pete.

Well done PS, cracking cause and a great amount raised, well done again. As a matter of interest these are my scooters.

DSCF0069-1.jpg

sweet3.jpg

Shame those paint jobs were not around in 1970's, I still remember the Triumph Tina we had as a back roader, & the green eye for the GP 125's / SX 150's:D, looks like you had a real good time of it!

Shame those paint jobs were not around in 1970's, I still remember the Triumph Tina we had as a back roader, & the green eye for the GP 125's / SX 150's:D, looks like you had a real good time of it!

The 1970's? the best days had gone by then, I still remember fondly the trips to the seaside that my friends and I used to make on ours in the 1960's:D

John

Back