Thread: Trained GWP bitch, free to good home.

Trained GWP bitch, free to good home.

For a number of reasons I need to rehome my young GWP bitch,she is just coming up 5 years old, has no health issues is very fit. She is trained fordeer stalking, walks to heel with no lead, points unseen deer, tracks deer,will drop on hand command while you “go forward” and will pull down wounded roedeer.
    Her breeding is first class, Trudvang and Bryantscroft lines,solid liver in colour with a white blaze on her chest, jabs are up to date. Ilive in South West Scotland but work in Edinburgh, I also travel to the westcoast of Scotland and the English midlands regularly, happy to deliver her toany who is an interested in her.
    There are a number of reasons why she has to be rehomed, PMme and I will give you details.
    Many thanks

I am really interested in your GWP, it seems to good to be true. I have a border which I used for tracking etc. but he is too old now and has gone deaf, so am looking for another dog and was thinking of a pointer or vizaler I was really looking for a pup to train myself but think I could manage a ready trained one! Not wanting to be nosey what is the reason you are letting her go?

Guys thanks for all the PMs I have been a bit overwhelmed by the number of responses, I will try and get back to you all tomorrow.

Best regards

Sent you a message on FB mate

It is a qualitydog, i have a litter brother and know the mother well too.
    Cracking temperment and very biddable and really bonny looking dog.

I'll give u a bell kev, all the best

Firstly, let me say a big thank you to all those that have expressed interest in taking my dog on, it is a great testimony to how good this site has become, and the kindness and quality of the members.

It has been very difficult to work out where she might have been best placed, there were so many people who I have no doubt would have given her a super home.

But I have contacted one of the members off this site to inform him that the dog is his.

So sorry for everybody that would have liked her and I hope that you find the right stalking partner for you soon.