Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bavari-dors puppies:

Bavari-dors puppies:

For a friend who does not do computers,

8 x Bavari-dor puppies for sale - (i think there is one dog) The father is a ped traditional black lab. Mother is a first class Bavarian Hound.

For people who are interested if you PM me, l can give you the owners details and you can discuss further -

I ask this purely out of interest and I hope I don't show my ignorance - was this a deliberate mating? I think I can imagine the merits of a Bavaridor but have never heard of them before.

Given the price of pedigree Bavarian pups, I seriously doubt this was deliberate. However, I can see how the offspring might make a very useful stalkers dog.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

From what we can see of them so far gents, these are going to be strongly built dogs. the mating wasn't planned, the name Bavaridor is what we've called them- it was that or Labra-hounds!

CD - you're are dead right, i'm going to see them tomorrow again, now two weeks old - there are a few of these around, its quite surprising how many mistakes have been made!

Without trying to cause a lot of Bavarian people to get hot under the collar again,

I have been told that there are two pups left (due to timewasters - )

labrarians! shhhh...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pup3.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	210.6 KB 
ID:	1671

This one arrived half trained, very bidable.

Is that one of the three we bought up with us?! Cute little beggar!

It sure is, its a great pup quick learner. I will keep you informed as she goes.

AS of this morning still two dogs left, they are crackers will make great deer dogs.