Thread: Sussex Firearm Department.

Sussex Firearm Department.

just want to say a big thank you to the Firearms licensing team for Sussex.

They don't hear it enough, I am sure, but I for one am very , very pleased with the servic afforded to me.

license returned for a variation, posted last Monday, back through my letter box today (Monday).

Thanks again, and merry Christmas to you all.

Yes they are very professional, approachable and efficient - hats off to them!

Good to hear that they are very efficient.
    Pitt Street Glasgow where always brilliant for variations and my mate put one in several months before they moved and he got a phone call to pick up next day as he asked how quick could he get it. To say he was astounded is an under statement

I had a similar experience with Sussex. Put in for a variation, posted it before I went away for a long weekend and was through my letter box when I returned. Very fast. Very pleasing!

They are exceptional these days. Seems to be down to Wendy, who is helpful, efficient and not afraid to answer clarification questions in writing. Brilliant!

I did have the pleasure of meeting the whole sussex firearm department at a event we laid on at the bsrc all seamed to be interested in finding out more about firearms and the general use of the firearms . some had shot before some had never shot but all where interested in the thoughts of what shooters needs are and also why some may ask for a certain calibre and why . I must say it was most refreshing to find open minded people like this and talking to the head of the department I was amazed at the length of combined service of the backroom staff . top notch Sussex they set the standard that others should try to achieve .

Sussex are a real pleasure to deal with and very fast and efficient.

Agreed. Very quick and user friendly