Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have to see this

You have to see this

Out this morning and this doe twigged me move, I think she thought I was one of her newly repelled yearlings so she came to have a look.
    She eventually twigs my client and breeze at the dyke top and bolts but not until she was 3m's from me.

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Excellent.........amazing how staying still and being downwind works.

Marvellous footage, well up to your normal standard I really wondered when she was going to stop, what aftershave were you using

Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

great stuff

Priceless. If you said 'Boo' she'd probably have dropped dead from a heart attack! Might it have been to do with the sun being in her eyes?

Great footage. Bet the bucks don't do that . She has a really scraggy coat on just now.

I'd like to see a Fallow buck do that, Roe are stupid beyond belief.

On a similar note i was fishing one summers day, well more like snoozing in the afternoon sun, when i heard a noise behind me turning gentlely to see a Doe munching some grass, no more than a meter behind and uphill of me. Being a lad of 18 i froze, so did the deer, was a bit of a mexican stand off i don't know who was more scared!
    In regione caecorum rex est luscus

Great footage even watching it makes you breath quietly