Available: DSC Level 1 + TB Testing Skills - St Asaph North Wales January 2016

Krabryn

Following this March's sell out course, I understand that the Deer Initiative are due to popular demand, running the course again on January 9, 10 and 11th 2016.

The course will be held at the magnificent ten bed-roomed mansion Dolben Hall, Bont Newydd, St Asaph, LL17 0HN having excellent training facilities and only 30 minutes from the English border. Tel 01745 585535.

See Open Door Training

The shooting tests will be held at a DI approved range nearby.

There will also be an opportunity to learn the practical skills of Bovine TB testing.

The subsidized cost is I understand £150 (half the price of what I paid over 5 years ago!)

Over half of the class size is already filled, so hurry to register and avoid disappointment!

All enquiries, questions and booking forms from Steve Griffiths: -

Email: steve.griffiths@thedeerinitiative.co.uk
Tel: 01691 887113 or 07917 797292
http://www.thedeerinitiative.co.uk/di_in_wales/Cheers, K

Last edited:
I did the course the Deer Iniative ran in St. Asaph last year and it was great. Book quickly before you miss out.

David.

I understand the course will go ahead on the dates as advertised.
Perhaps you can find a similar course nearer to you in Pembrokeshire?

I understand the opportunity to learn the practical skills of Bovine TB testing is timed for 10.30 am on Sunday and those interested don't need to be registered for the main DSC Level 1 Course.

Eleven Level 1 students had the added bonus on this particular course of a practical expert demonstration of gralloch and carcass examination integrated with the lymph nodes (abdominal and head) sampling for TB testing in Wales.

I undertook this course (and passed!). Thanks to all those who helped and made the 3 days very informative and enjoyable.
Paul.

I attended the above DSC1 course over the weekend highly recommend for new/experienced stalkers. The whole course was run very well and after the nerves had died down it was very enjoyable course and nice to meet the DI team.

Back