yorshire get together

Waldy

Anyone fancy another get togther , Buckles on the a64 between Tadcaster & York 16th June 7.30 -8.00??

That would normally be the night of the BDS meeting but I think that it's in recess now for the summer, so yes count me in. It's a Wednesday night by the way peeps. :thumb:

Yep forgot to mention its a wednesday , look forward to seeing you there . I wonder if that lady with the period costume & the starter handle will turn up again !!:eek:

Reminder -
Hello all don't forget , meet arranged for a week today at 7.30ish .

Look forward to seeing y'all there .

Rodge

Roger

Sorry i can't make it - just out of hospital and cannot drive or really stay awake. Are you still on for Scotland in October

Tonyc

hi tony/roger hope you are both keeping well, tony hope your on the mend? are you both on the sd week again in october ? be good to meet up again

Not on SD trip this year, give someone else a chance - -there is a small group of us going up independantly for the hind cull north of Perth.

Tony

ey up , Andy .
Would have loved to go again this year but a whole week away from the Mrs & nippers is taking the **** ,given all the other bits of trips I've got planned (gonna get round to telling her soon!!!!).Hope you have a great do & get a couple shot .:)

No worries Tony , hope it's nothin serious , do I remember somrthing about dodgy knees ?
If you,ve had them fixed then there will be no excuses in those hills in November :p.
I'll be there , spoke to Kev the other day & we have a full compliment of guys , looking forward to it . you just need to work out how many gallons of milk we need !!!!!;)

Hope you make a speedy recovery .

ATB

Rodge

Back