Germany (again)

Hi All

I'm a bit late writing this up so I'll just share the bullet points.

A couple of months back Ezzy 6.5 and I popped to over to my good friends in Germany, Michael (Wildboar1973) and Heini.

Michael picked us up from the a from the airport and took us to Heini's farm in the east where we were to hunt.

As always we had a great time I took a nice Mouflon ram and was very very close to getting a huge old ram (maybe next time).

I was sat in a seat on a foggy morning with a group of Mouflon just yards from me I watched them for half an hour but I was unable to assess the heads because of the fog, eventually it cleared enough to see the one ram was massive with a beautiful wide and heavy full curl. I messaged Heini and got the all clear just as it moved off :cry: as I said maybe next time.

We then traveled to Heinis home farm back in the west and as always made extremely welcome by his lovely family.

We sat up under a bright moon for some boar and I was lucky to have two groups visit my seat and I took one out of each.

great trip as always thanks again Michael and Heini look forward to seeing you both over here in the new year.

( Michael my write up is only a couple of months late ;) )

Wayne,

A nice succinct write up, pictures always assist.

I like the picture of the reticle. What scope ant reticle is it? Also rifle details would be interesting.

Nice write up mate.

What took you so long with the write up :) :).
no pressure Michael, how long ago was it :) :)

Hopefully see Heini and Michael in the new year when they are over.

ATB
Jon

From the initial title I thought you were getting fed up with all that foreign travel! If it's too much to take let me know and I'll happily fill your shoes. Reading on I may be wrong, sounds like you had a good time. Nice old goat that!!!

looks like a very successful trip Wayne, pity about the old ram but not a bad bagful anyway.
Dont you just hate the fog, lost the last 2 days in Ireland as it was to thick to even bother going out.:thumb:

Cheers guys yes a great time as always.

I was using Heini's Blaser (of course ) 30.06 with a Swarovski scope.

Thanks John who you calling an old goat:lol:

Jon you talking about this years write up or last years??????:D

a couple more photo's

Back