******g incensed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finnbear270

WHEN ARE YOU AR**HOLES AT BASC GOING TO WAKE UP AND PULL YOUR ARSES OUT OF THE COTTON WOOL!!!!!!!!!!!, on telly tonight we are using swans as "TARGET PRACTICE" ............ PLEASE GET OFF YOUR ARSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

It's high time that everybody realised basc is just a bloody gravy train , self serving, they do not have any regard for the grass roots needs.

They have the forum.
As a thought from am outsider, I keep reading about the BASC being more self serving than proactive. What prevents someone (people) from starting a new shooter's union? One that writes editorials, makes speeches on streetcorners, and figuratively speaking, gets in peoples faces until they are noticed by the press? Are people that afraid of them?~Muir

They have the forum.
As a thought from am outsider, I keep reading about the BASC being more self serving than proactive. What prevents someone (people) from starting a new shooter's union? One that writes editorials, makes speeches on streetcorners, and figuratively speaking, gets in peoples faces until they are noticed by the press? Are people that afraid of them?~Muir

We have the seed pearl of that idea, it's SACS, But I cannot ever see it as another version of a real NRA.

I never signed up to basc, since I started shooting they have done nothing but role over, lead shot for ducks we have a daft law, hunting with dogs we have to use loop holes all they seem to do is appear on telly and waffle, starve them out cut fees by not subscribing usless gits

BASC have sold us all down the river along time ago when it was WAGBI it was a different organisation, basc seem to be lining their pockets and not looking after the interests of the shooter or sportsman.just look at Marford Mill

However I joined NGO seems a better organisation at the roots of the shooter
NO BULL -
Just have a look at the costs compared to BASC :D
NGO Insurance

The NGO's £40 Membership Subscription includes public liability insurance for up to £10 million whilst taking part in any listed gamekeeping or shooting activity for leisure purposes.

Last edited:
BASC is a business that lives to sustain its self as a business - it does that by selling membership subscriptions, employing a "sales team" and printing glossy magazines ( pretty much the same as the likes of the RSPCA.

SACS is a membership organisation that exists to serve its members 3, yes 3 employees, all of whom are countrymen to the core.

Back