Best Christmas Present

My best Christmas present was to be at home this year with my wife, kids, family and friends enjoying the festivities. I have been away from home for Christmas before due to my work and it is hard, my thoughts are with those who for whatever reason could not spend Christmas with their loved ones.

ATB 243 Stalker.

Got where you are coming from, We have just had all the surviving members over for Christmas dinner, was brill, having the lesser ones over boxing day

My best Christmas present was to be at home this year with my wife, kids, family and friends enjoying the festivities. I have been away from home for Christmas before due to my work and it is hard, my thoughts are with those who for whatever reason could not spend Christmas with their loved ones.

ATB 243 Stalker.

+1 on that bud!

Then spoil him some more.... my biggest regret in life was never trusting any woman enough to have my child.

slider - great presant good luck when you go out!

My present was a phone call from the feo saying my fac had been approved :D pending signing off of the security cabinet. Time for me to go shopping for my first stalking calibre rifle very soon. regards sbm

Last edited:
My best was a Christmas ornament my girl friend gave me made of a heretofore unseen picture of me walking hand in hand with my 2.5 year old grandson through the city airport last month. I never knew it was being taken, and it pleases me no end. For once I can't gripe about 'These young people and their smart-phone cameras!'~Muir

I had 4 children.ive seen quite a few amusing times watching them unwrap presents.youngest is nearly 18 and oldest is 27 next birthday.this year was a first Xmas with a dog.our first ever dog.his name is wellington and I recently had him off a lady I've been building a house for.View attachment 64717

Last edited:
Well my xmas was being back in saudi for work

After bring off for 12 weeks with snapped Achilles at 41 I thought wasn't bad going

But I leave my wife n two autistic boys of 6&7 at home with 1st Xmas in new house [emoji29]

I'll see them 20/01 so I can't grumble ... Lot of oilfield guys lost jobs I'm still working so I'm thankful

Last year was amazing, was first Xmas where my boys grasped whole concept so for me was my first Xmas with them with whole Santa thing 1st thing in morning , sat with a cuppa & tears watching their faces ... Rest of day could have gone anyway ... I got that .... Look forward to next one đź‘Ť

A'the best

Paul

Well my xmas was being back in saudi for work

After bring off for 12 weeks with snapped Achilles at 41 I thought wasn't bad going

But I leave my wife n two autistic boys of 6&7 at home with 1st Xmas in new house [emoji29]

I'll see them 20/01 so I can't grumble ... Lot of oilfield guys lost jobs I'm still working so I'm thankful

Last year was amazing, was first Xmas where my boys grasped whole concept so for me was my first Xmas with them with whole Santa thing 1st thing in morning , sat with a cuppa & tears watching their faces ... Rest of day could have gone anyway ... I got that .... Look forward to next one đź‘Ť

A'the best

Paul

A little way to go then bud, but will be fantastic when your back! I managed to get over to Bahrain for a bit of RnR from Ras Tanura when I was out there for Christmas back along, the last Christmas away was Nigeria though more shore based these days... Also lucky to still have a job... Here's to the next one then for you...

slider - great presant good luck when you go out!

My present was a phone call from the feo saying my fac had been approved :D pending signing off of the security cabinet. Time for me to go shopping for my first stalking calibre rifle very soon. regards sbm

Now that just about tops my pressie - still waiting on my ticket (will be using an estate rifle when I go for my Sika). Had FEO about 6 weeks ago and he didn't see any problems - apart from the log jam in administration.

to see my wife smile with our daughters, to hold her hand, to awake in her cuddle, as she is all clear of the cancer threat we had prior to the festive period (that's my best present)
please give those close to you a extra cuddle as you just never know what is around the corner, if they look at you strange and say you big soft sod, accept the lump in your throat...

you soft sod, good luck to all S'D'ers

to see my wife smile with our daughters, to hold her hand, to awake in her cuddle, as she is all clear of the cancer threat we had prior to the festive period (that's my best present)
please give those close to you a extra cuddle as you just never know what is around the corner, if they look at you strange and say you big soft sod, accept the lump in your throat...

you soft sod, good luck to all S'D'ers

Top news that sir very happy for you
Kindest regards
Jimmy

Back