Thread: Stalking within 30 miles of Bicester

Stalking within 30 miles of Bicester

I know it's short notice, but my wife has booked in on a course in Bicester on 28th Jan, and I might venture down south with her. Was looking if anything was available on that date for a morning or evening stalk or both, ideally Muntjack or Fallow, as have plenty of Roe where I live. Not bothered about trophies just cull animals please. Have level 2 and pretty experienced. Please pm if anything availalable with costs, location etc.

Many thanks,

Thanks for offers-just trying to sort accommodation, and will be in touch then.

Ahhhh Bicester!!

You'll be in good CWD / Muntjac country around there. I'd imagine it's a bit short notice for a few guides though.

For accommodation how close to Bicester have you got to be? I stayed at an excellent B&B when up with sikamalc recently on the CWD but it's a way towards Bedford. Don't be put off by it being a B&B... It's certainly not a room in some old lady's house! Top notch accommodation at B&B prices!

Farm Bed and Breakfast in Rural Bedfordshire | The Old Piggery B and B | The Old Piggery Bed Breakfast Accommodation Bedfordshire | Welcome

Last edited by White Hart; 27-12-2015 at 14:11.
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

cervusguide may be able to help on the bicester door step

Thanks for added info-we may stay with friends in Letchworth, about an hour from Bicester I believe.

We were there with Phil & Will Beasley on a pigeon tri-day jaunt and as they were not flying much he let us go out on one of his permissions for munties.
    Was not far from Bicester, there was a good Indian eatery located in the town square too, yummmm.

Just stay away from G's Wine Bar.
    its not a wine bar- it's got sticky carpets and a clientele of drunken squaddies...