Thread: Dickson Parker Hale .270 Outfit

Dickson Parker Hale .270 Outfit

Stunning condition for age. Very rare stock variant. Barrel stamped Dickson and sons. One of very few around made and bedded for Dickson and sons - still has the factory glass bedding. The pressure pad in the fore-end has been restored with Devcon very carefully and it shoots very accurately. Not screwcut. PH mounts and rings, original sight hood and flip up all present. Originally this was screwcut, but I had this removed crowned and polished. I don't like mods on my deer rifles! Rifling is crisp and like new - seen very little work, no pits or wear. Stock is in excellent condition, with a few minor marks and dings from use, but nothing major. Chequering is crisp and clean. Original polished bolt.

Beautiful little Bushnell scopechief in excellent condition with really exceptional glass also included which looks superb on the rifle. Age commensurate marks, but in vgc for vintage. This is the rare version with pop-up command post.

You won't be disappointed if you are a PH fan - its a beaut!! Shoots Prvi very well and can supply boxes of these at 5/20 to the buyer if collected.

300 for rifle, scope and mounts. Absolutely no offers at this price.

RFD-RFD at buyer's cost. Will hold for variations/grants if paid in full first.

Still here - swaps considered for anything interesting