Rubber

Cheers MS

I was looking for rubber gloves and scoobies seem to have only vynal. I like the nice tight fit of rubber and I aint got no allergies [except allergic to whinging gits] :lol:

I buy mine from molevalley farmers the blue nitrile ones they're a nice fit and a lot stronger than the latex ones but more expensive but you shouldn't be using latex gloves for food prep anyway,i would think any farm supplies store would stock them.
Neil.

If you are on good terms with a Dentist/Doctor/Vet, ask them to get some for you from whichever supplier they use for their 'consumables' - they should be able to get latex, vinyl or nitrile in a variety of sizes and qualities, and that ought to be cheaper than paying through the nose at a car bits shop, for example.

the best rubber gloves are the purple nitril gloves they are tougher than standard nitril gloves and still the same size.

Have I missed something? Why not?
All to do with allergies i believe whilst you yourself may not be allergic if your deer are entering the food chain then it could be eaten by someone who has a severe reaction to latex after your gloves have contaminated it,if your only eating it it yourself then don't worry about it.
Neil.

All to do with allergies i believe whilst you yourself may not be allergic if your deer are entering the food chain then it could be eaten by someone who has a severe reaction to latex after your gloves have contaminated it,if your only eating it it yourself then don't worry about it.
Neil.

I've noticed that Muntjac seem to love eating chestnuts in the Autumn.
I'm now wondering whether my declaration should state - "May contain traces of Nuts"!!!:rolleyes:
MS:D

I've noticed that Muntjac seem to love eating chestnuts in the Autumn.
I'm now wondering whether my declaration should state - "May contain traces of Nuts"!!!:rolleyes:
MS:D

The phrase "May contain nuts" could easily be applied to any group photo of the shoot I'm a member of!!:lol:

Try this Site for Nitrile Gloves , i think they are best and offer high quality products at the lowest possible prices. They offer variety of protective disposable gloves with a selection of size options to accommodate all.

I just borrow my wifes rubber suit and whip tends to hit the right spot she loves it,you really should try it.

Back