Hello Everyone ! New Member . . . Ish !

weimaraner

Hello Everyone!
My name is Drew, i joined TSD in January, 2009, i have finally got round to the Introduction bit ! Better late than never! It's a great forum and website, a font of knowledge for all like minded people. I'm nearer to 50 than i want to be!!!
An Open licence holder and a BASC member.
Interests are field sports, stalking, i passed the DSC Level 1in early 2005 ish, general pest control, trapping, moling and fishing. Now that my intro is done, i finally contribute to the forum. Best wishes, Drew.

Hello Everyone!
My name is Drew, i joined TSD in January, 2009, i have finally got round to the Introduction bit ! Better late than never! It's a great forum and website, a font of knowledge for all like minded people. I'm nearer to 50 than i want to be!!!
An Open licence holder and a BASC member.
Interests are field sports, stalking, i passed the DSC Level 1in early 2005 ish, general pest control, trapping, moling and fishing. Now that my intro is done, i finally contribute to the forum. Best wishes, Drew.

I think there are plenty of us who "lurk" on this forum! I've been a member for nearly 4 yrs with less than 100 posts...
Good to see another lurker come out of the shadows!
Mick

:rolleyes:
LoL !
I have been called a lot of things . . . But never a ' lurker ! '
: )

Thank you all for your kind welcome.

I have enjoyed reading TSD forum for years and gained alot of useful advice and tips and having read reviews on equipment, it has saved me alot of money, but it has HAS cost me alot of money, having read others. LoL !

I would like to contribute and pay it forward, as a thank you to all members.

Best Wishes to everyone for The New Year.

Last edited:
Welcome and don't be afraid to contribute,looks like you have fair bit of experience in wildlife management if not in computers, look forward to reading your contributions.

Thank you bogtrotter.

I have read posts on TSD for years and thought it was time to put my bit back in and enjoy the craic, with like minded people.

I have been doing various types of pest control for nearly 15 years and
I have seen some fantastic sights over the years, as have most field sports lovers, maybe i should rephrase that ? LoL !
Be it, watching deer or badgers playing etc, each Season throughout the year, brings different sightings and experiences.
Having put the time in, be it, early mornings, through the day or freezing my cohones off whilst out rabbiting or controlling Charlies, it is sometimes a privilege to get out and see nature, the sunsets and sunrises etc and help control a healthy balance to the countryside.
We are not here for a long time, we are here for a good time !

( PS - i suppose that also applies to those who love to love outdoors too !!! :lol: )

ATB.
Drew.

Back