Wanted: DSC1 Course

inderrajsingh

Hi guys,

Currently in the Army working near haverfordwest (wales). Looking for a DSC1 course that preferably covers friday-sunday. dont currently hold a firearms license, only a shotgun license.

many thanks

we are running DSC1 in march , 19th 20th

Zeiss supported course £300

Newcastleton, 20 mins from Carlisle

Give Jelen Deer Services a call.

I did my DSC1 with them in Feb while still serving and they were brilliant. Based just outside Stockbridge, Hampshire. Cost is £299.

Good luck!

added:

Jelen Deer - DSC Level 1

there is also good accom nearby - or as you're still serving, try booking transit accom in Winchester.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Currently in the Army working near haverfordwest (wales). Looking for a DSC1 course that preferably covers friday-sunday. dont currently hold a firearms license, only a shotgun license.

many thanks

Remember to use your SLC's (talk to education officer or admin office) you will get 80% back upto £250, also if you get 10 blokes that are interested Jelen might come to you.

Remember to use your SLC's (talk to education officer or admin office) you will get 80% back upto £250, also if you get 10 blokes that are interested Jelen might come to you.

Forgot to add the SLC's bit - I used mine, it was 80% of course cost to a maximum of £175.

MANY Thanks for the replies guys, will wait till i get back to work so i can finalise everything up, get the time off sorted, SLC's and accommodation etc.

Back