Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 stalking plans

2016 stalking plans

Ok, 2016 is just around the corner, what are your stalking plans for 2016.......??

Mine is to get my first cwd which will have me completed red, roe, fallow, sika, boar, muntjac, goat in this country.
    Also to get out shooting with a few mates.

I'm out after roe does and a reccy of my new syndicate grounds this weekend,

I've still not grassed fallow or Sika so I'm gonna book a weekend on the fallow again with GAP180, then hopefully get out for sika,

its just boar and goat then ,

To get more time on the ground and start my DSC2.
    I can resist everything, except temptation.

To do less stalking that was my plan for 2015 but it did not work out that way,don't see 2016 being any different.

Try and get more Taxidermy work completed as I am behind with orders. Also with bookings already coming in for Roe buck season I am starting in late May again and hope to finish by late July as i usually do. With luck I will get out with Sandra and the hounds ourselves and take a couple of bucks.
    The diary is full from January right through to mid March and the coming year in Scotland is also booked already. Off to Finland in January to hunt Whitetail with two good friends, so looking forward to that.

Thank you to everyone that booked and hunted with me this past year, and also in the forth coming year. I hope 2016 brings good fortune and health to you all.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Taken on more ground so I need to do it justice. Probably start on level 2. Other than that, up to Scotland a bit more (usually go for a week on the hinds but will get up after a stag). Would also like to hunt Sika.

the same as this year for me, hope my roe make a recovery from the total hiding the neigbour has given them over the last 3 years ive got a couple about at the minute but the numbers are so low i cant bring myself to take one it just wouldnt be right

My modest plans are to get out for a couple of days paid stalking and maybe do a DSC1 course. Will depend on how things go with the changes in the wind cannot make any concrete plans as there is a chance we might be moving.

Just going to try and get out more, grass a few more roe and possibly get out with a couple of mates for Sika & muntjac. Put some time in with the dog and enjoy it

See if i can catch a break and get some decent weather,last four outings i would have been better off taking a boat rod!! still a bad day out is better than a good one in,i,m out again to,morrow but only because a mate needs a mentor he,s not allowed on his own,,i hope everyone stays safe for the new year ,if possible and the cash flow permits? maybe try for something different just roe so far,happy new year to friends old and new,