Skin So Soft- Which Product to use

Avon Skin So Soft Soft & Fresh (which used to be called Woodland Fresh) is the one to get by all accounts, work for some and not others...Hope it works for you Barry!!

If you struggle to find it I think bushwear still stock it

Rb

The one you need has citronella in the list of ingredients on thr bottle. I have used this with some success and it is a lot safer to use than the deet products of which I find Bobs100 which is 95% deet very effective. I used it in Lapland on a fishing trip and hardly got a midge bite...........got a few fishy bites though!

According to my records Avon standard delivery charge is £3-50.

Buying 2 bottles at a time makes it work out at £4-25 each, delivered through you letter box.

According to my records Avon standard delivery charge is £3-50.

Buying 2 bottles at a time makes it work out at £4-25 each, delivered through you letter box.

Yeah but Avon Direct don't advertise/contribute to this site, unlike hunterscabin.....

There is a drawback from using Avon skin so soft, it makes you SMELL LIKE A TART!!!
Which sometimes takes some explaining when you arrive home after dark o'clock.

regards
griff

The only thing wrong with it when you use it it smells like the inside lining of a chineese juglers jock strap or an whores handbag and the deer take wind of you 3 miles before you get within range of taking a shot.
I believe they have a good lipstick range for those inclined not as if I have bought any mind just what the wife tells me:rofl:

Last edited:
Back