Some, ne'er-do-wells got into my Freelander last night and made off with various bits of kit.
I know it is most unlikely that anyone on here will come across it for sale but, just in case, I thought I'd post some details:
- Most missed - my Arktis M84 Danish camo waterproof jacket
- a pair of ex-Bundeswehr Hensoldt 8x30 binos (a perfect fit for the glove box!)
- a pair of green Harkila GTX boots, c/w HSF gaiters, and a Highlander boot bag in DPM
- a pair of black MacWet gloves
- a small gambrel
- a pair of Donnington chest spreaders
An odd assortment of stuff, but then it was dark, and raining heavily! And god only knows what sort of idiot thinks that's a good way to start the new year.
Come to think of it, once they saw exactly what they'd grabbed they probably just chucked it over a hedge, so maybe I should just ask the local dog-walkers to keep their eyes peeled.
Happy New Year everyone!