Not a Happy Teddy tonight!!

Monkey Spanker

Went out to a local wood tonight and parked on the Hardstanding opposite as I normally do. Had a nice stalk to a highseat and sat in that for a short while. Stalked around some more and got a nice Muntjac Buck. Stalked back towards the vehicle and got a Nice Roe Buck on the way. All pretty good so far!
Got back to my vehicle (Nissan X Trail) to find my Rear right quarterlight side window put through!:evil:
Thought I'd had a break-in so had a good look around. Had a few nice things in view like empty gunslip, Harkila roe sack, flask, toolbox, all still there! Then noticed the windscreen smashed too!:evil::evil::evil:
Phoned the police and the estate manager. Got an event number, gralloched deer and drove home.
So who would do such a thing??:confused:
I had a sign in my windsreen which stated that the vehicle belonged to the estate deer manager. The rear window that went through had a BDS and a BASC sticker in it! I thought of 'antis' staright away but this is rural Suffolk where they must be pretty rare. Maybe kids too as we demolished a BMX trail and Den nearby recently as they were wrecking the wood.
Annoyingly, I was never more than about 200m away from it all evening! I never heard any alarm or anything.
Pretty brave of them really if they knew I was probably nearby with a big gun!!:eek:
It'll have to be an insurance claim and thankfully I have protected 'no claims'.
I think I'll park in the same place next week and stay a little closer!;):-|
****s!:mad:

Sh*t happens, usually when you least expect it, sorry to hear of your misfortune, I would think that something like this would be an ideal spot for a temporary trail cam.

Sorry to hear of this but please remember if you do catch them and they say you assaulted them even if you have not it's YOU who will be guilty regards. Remember you must not hurt the criminals as they are untouchable. Being a FAC holder your straight away in the wrong and they will revoke as quick as they can and as an FAC holder your guilty until you can proove your inncocent and then thery will watch you like a hawk.

Velkom to the State Komdrad

Absolute scrotes can well understand how you feel. had this done several times myself, but Brithunter is right on the ball.

Think of your certificate.

There must be other ways for polite retribution:cool:

That's a bummer, I hate that kind of crap.

A spring loaded centre punch will shatter most car windows with very little noise so maybe they came prepared?

Could be worth doing sit up over your vehicle with a couple of strategically placed friends for a few evenings - they might feel bold enough to have another go once the dust has settled. Maybe ask any kids you are confident about to keep their ears open at school - these things have a way of being boasted about amongst their peers.

Trail Cam sounds good to me!

It is unfortunate but some seemingly nice respectable people will do this and think they are clever. One well known local stalker (now in NZ) used to have "Deer Warden" on a patch sewn to his jacket, had two folks come up to him saying they had trashed a "deer poachers" truck and hoped they had helped. He took their details down, thanking them for their help and then went to the police because it was his vehicle they had trashed. They were both twitchers, locally employed teachers and thought anyone shooting deer must be a poacher. They had a big fine from the magistrate and a lucky escape because the "Deer Warden" was not noted for his tolerance of miscreants.

ft

Sh*t happens, usually when you least expect it, sorry to hear of your misfortune, I would think that something like this would be an ideal spot for a temporary trail cam.

I was thinking more like a spot for a 'Claymore'!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M18_Claymore_anti-personnel_mine:cool:
It's true though sadly that it would be me in the poo if I did bump into them.
I'd like to find out who it was though - just out of curiosity like!:rolleyes:

I thought it would cost me my 300 quid excess but my fully comp insurance with Churchill covers all glass for 75 quid excess!!:D
View attachment 1066

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]No legal problems [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Police say they cannot see any legal problems with the blaster - so long as the right people are blasted. WOW! South African police chief for Cheshire![/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]:rofl:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]:rofl:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]:rofl:[/FONT]

You have to bear in mind they probably came from a disturbed family background, and were probably traumatised as kids...

As someone remarked - scrotes!

Glad you can get it sorted without too much financial pain.

Andrew

The real problem is that if you caught them in the act would the red mist come down? These toss pots need a good hiding but like has been said as FAC holders were damned if we do!

Thats bad luck MS :(

Maybe its better not to advertise :idea::doh:

The upside is you wont have to clean your windscreen now :lol:

ATB

Max

Just had a good laugh at the Trunk Monkey :lol: :rofl: ........................................ Thank you for that :D.

Although I doubt in some areas that the Trunk Monkey would be any good. They would probably end up on the dinner table ........................................ as the main course :rolleyes: Bush meat!

Trail Cam sounds good to me!

It is unfortunate but some seemingly nice respectable people will do this and think they are clever. One well known local stalker (now in NZ) used to have "Deer Warden" on a patch sewn to his jacket, had two folks come up to him saying they had trashed a "deer poachers" truck and hoped they had helped. He took their details down, thanking them for their help and then went to the police because it was his vehicle they had trashed. They were both twitchers, locally employed teachers and thought anyone shooting deer must be a poacher. They had a big fine from the magistrate and a lucky escape because the "Deer Warden" was not noted for his tolerance of miscreants.

ft

Now that wouldn't be ole' blue would it FT?

Back