FOR SALE : Leupold VX3 4.5x14 x50mm (Illumincated reticle version)
condition: very good / excellent
I am asking for £750 as this is the IR version and is in excellent condition, only selling as need to raise some cash and im not using it as i now only use my 308 wth the z6i
Uttings still selling this scope new for £1365.00 / £1079.99
Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50 IR Long Range Rifle Scope | Uttings.co.uk
For those situations where light is critical, we offer the Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50mm Long Range Rifle Scope. Found atop large and small game rifles alike, its mid-range magnification levels and its moderate size make it extremely adaptable to a wide range of shooting conditions and game, while its 50mm objective bell offers a larger exit pupil to the user.
Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the new VX-3 drastically improves optical perforance, mechanical function, and durability. We've pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. Leupold VX-3, the new standard in riflescope performance.
Leupold pushed everything to the limit to make the VX®-3 at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. Leupold loaded the VX-3 with optical technology: Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments. It's all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold® Ballistics Aiming System™ for more accurate long-range shooting.
- Leupold offers the widest variety of factory standard reticles available, see specifications for model specific options. Even more reticle options available through the Leupold Custom Shop.
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Most VX-3 models available in matte black, silver, or gun metal gray finishes. See specifications for model specific details.
- Illuminated models feature second generation LED technology, nearly twice as bright as previous models, with multiple intensity settings for precise shot placement in low-light situations.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. Guaranteed for life, like all Golden Ring optics, VX-3 riflescopes are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee