Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leupold VX3 4.5x14 x50mm £500

Leupold VX3 4.5x14 x50mm £750

FOR SALE : Leupold VX3 4.5x14 x50mm (Illumincated reticle version)

condition: very good / excellent

I am asking for £750
    as this is the IR version and is in excellent condition
    , only selling as need to raise some cash and im not using it as i now only use my 308 wth the z6i

Uttings still selling this scope new for £1365.00 / £1079.99

Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50 IR Long Range Rifle Scope |

For those situations where light is critical, we offer the Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50mm Long Range Rifle Scope. Found atop large and small game rifles alike, its mid-range magnification levels and its moderate size make it extremely adaptable to a wide range of shooting conditions and game, while its 50mm objective bell offers a larger exit pupil to the user.

Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the new VX-3 drastically improves optical perforance, mechanical function, and durability. We've pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. Leupold VX-3, the new standard in riflescope performance.
    Leupold pushed everything to the limit to make the VX®-3 at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. Leupold loaded the VX-3 with optical technology: Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments. It's all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime.

• The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
    • DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
    • The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
    • Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
    • Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold® Ballistics Aiming System™ for more accurate long-range shooting.
    • Leupold offers the widest variety of factory standard reticles available, see specifications for model specific options. Even more reticle options available through the Leupold Custom Shop.
    • Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
    • Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
    • Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
    • Most VX-3 models available in matte black, silver, or gun metal gray finishes. See specifications for model specific details.
    • Illuminated models feature second generation LED technology, nearly twice as bright as previous models, with multiple intensity settings for precise shot placement in low-light situations.
    • A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
    • Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
    • As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
    • Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. Guaranteed for life, like all Golden Ring optics, VX-3 riflescopes are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160106_191351.jpg   20160106_191247.jpg   20160106_191120.jpg   vx-3-4-5-14x50-_2C9417D1_300.jpg  
    Last edited by Evillemon; 07-01-2016 at 08:55.

A cracking scope for all types of shooting

thanks Kev, yes its a cracking scope. No issues with it at all. Its in lovely condition as well just that its on my .223 and i dont use that since i got my open ticket. Now i only tend to use the one rifle so this one is just sitting spare in the cupboard

Sorry mate - is this for sale at £500 or £750, reading on my phone ?

Is that a 30 mm tube please?

Hi Marrajack, sorry my mistake. Its for £750 as i a realised that the IR version of this scope is at uttings still for well over £1100

Current price at Uttings = (URRP £1365.00, their price £1079.99 )
    Last edited by Evillemon; 07-01-2016 at 08:38.

Hi Lindypuss yes it has a 30mm tube

Quote Originally Posted by Evillemon View Post
    Hi Marrajack, sorry my mistake. Its for £750 as i a realised that the IR version of this scope is at uttings still for well over £1100

Current price at Uttings = (URRP £1365.00, their price £1079.99 )
    Hi, I think you are quoting the price of the LR model , i think yours is only the vxlll with ir and not the LR long range model withe ir. Stand to corrected if im wrong.
    Atb blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue400 View Post
    Hi, I think you are quoting the price of the LR model , i think yours is only the vxlll with ir and not the LR long range model withe ir. Stand to corrected if im wrong.
    Atb blue.
    Hi Blue400, may well be my mistake. I wasnt sure on the value of the scope so was using Uttings as a reference guide *(usually seems the safest way to do it)

Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50 IR Long Range Rifle Scope |
    Seems to me like the right scope as look exactly the same and the mags are the same so i was going by this ? Vari-x III 4.5-14mmx50mm the same scope which i have ? looks the same and matches the IR 4.5-14X50mm so im assuming this is the model ?

I dont think they do a MK3 4.5-14x50 without the IR unless its the LR scope, its either LR with or without IR

Leupold Rifle Scopes |

What do you think? Seemed like a fair price but let me know if not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160106_191351.jpg  
    Last edited by Evillemon; 07-01-2016 at 18:24.

Hi evillemon, Leupold do make a vx3 4.5x14x50 without ir I have 2. The LR, has a side parallax on the left side , yours i presume has front parallax which will have no side dial on the left and costs a little less than LR.
    your 4th photo is the LR.. atb blue