Thread: Sikadog

Just an on line thank you to Keith, (Sikadog), He should be using something like "The Ice man" or "Cool guy" for his moniker! ... lost my chiller two weeks back, nice little Roe calf in it at the time, I brought home some donor parts, within half an hour I had a working chiller again, just fettling the programmer now, runs down to 3.1 c while shut off, & kicks back in @ 4.6 c, a little fine tuning & good to go!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Ahh same happened to me in November been using a drinks chiller all through the summer months to chill carcasses and it was working fine, come November Roe doe in chiller in hut come out next day and the temp gauge is sitting at 15 degrees.
    One Roe doe slightly smelly sent away for a new thermostat and it didn't make any difference, bought the chiller second hand so it might have been on way out! don't know anything about them but 140 down on the cost of it.

yep nice bloke gave me some chiller advice when mine broke down an SD GOOD BLOKE !

Thanks Steve
    Foxing mad
    You only have to ask and I will see if I can help.

Cheers for the advice today Keith it's much appreciated
    All the best.