Thread: The Weldon Gun Room?

The Weldon Gun Room?

The Weldon Gun Room
    High Weldon Farm, Weldon Bridge, Longframlington, Morpeth, Northumberland. NE65 8AY

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with these guys?

atb James

They took my name a couple of times for rifles they had "coming in", never heard from them yet.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

I drove over an hour to collect a rifle that had been sold when i got there

They have always being on the ball when i have dealt with them and i have to make a 160 mile round trip to get to them .

Always find that they have plenty of stock in,If you order anything through them it comes in pretty good time also,they are very helpfull,word of warning though,dont get your rifle barrel screw cut off them.

cheers for the advice guys!
    atb James

I buy all my clays, cartridges/bullets, shotguns, rifles and everything else from Weldon, and am surprised at some of the comments. They always have special offers, and most stuff is in stock, and even if it isn't they order it in without having to pay in advance.

In the current financial climate, I personally find they go just that little bit further than most even if your only in for a few boxes of cartridges.

The 2 lads that work in the shop are only young (I used to teach one of them) but they know their stuff and advise to your requirements, not to maximise their profit margins.

Big thumbs up.