Iphone case

2130martin

What case for an Iphone 5s while out stalking,Unbreakable?Waterproof?
What do you guys recommend/use/
Thanks
Martin

Griffin survivor is brilliant, got one on the iPhone and iPad and up until now have done well, and I tend to be fairly rough on phones and tablets at work

I've got a genuine Lifeproof case for a IPhone5 that I no longer use, as I now have the IPhone 6... Awesome bit of kit.

I have had Griffin Survivors on an iPhone 5 and now an iPhone 6... They have both survived so far.

Silicon rubber advantages....are that they don't slide if you put them up on th dash board, they don't slide out of your shirt pocket when you lean over, they bounce if you drop one even onto concrete a few times....I can vouch for that....

Silicon rubber disadvantages....getting them in and out of your shirt pocket takes ages because they don't slide! (see above).

Alan

Last edited:
Was waiting for this one to be mentioned,is it waterproof?

Does the phone function correctly in it?

Ive been capsized twice with it in the chest pocket and typically thought the worst, but it's survived.

I wouldn't purposefully try it, but mighty relieved all the same.

As for functioning with the case on, I've had no issues that were case related only that Vodaphone signal is rubbishy where I live.

Edit.

A couple of guys at work have shall we say the "Chinese" versions and they look an absolute identical copy in every detail, but not sure I'd want to test it

Last edited:
Back