Improve your shooting and shoot management

Peterm

Official Member
Shooting for the Future
A joint venture between the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust and BASC. This 2 day event aims to improve your shooting and improve your shoot management. The next event is being held at the Allerton Project Visitor Centre in Loddington, Leicestershire on the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] and 7[SUP]th[/SUP]May.

Further details of the course and booking instructions can be found hear
http://basc.org.uk/sporting-services/basc-training-courses/shooting-for-the-future/

We have received numerous Testimonials from the previous events

“The high standard ofpresentations and coaching reinforced my opinion that conservationists and gameshooters are very well represented by GWCT and BASC, who do so much for the environment and their membership, which is open to all.” IW, Chartered Surveyor, Chartered Environmentalist

“I’m Still elatedfrom a first class day last Friday.” IB

“It was first class”– Mr Walker

“The simulator was brilliant. The Coaching session was perfect! And the instructors Superb; Well Done! “– Mr Burkinshaw.

“Fantastically informative for someone with little experience of game shooting. Such better value than an hours private lesson at the local clay ground, plus the proceedsgo to a worthy cause” – Mr Cormichael

“BASC and GWCT haveput together an excellent course giving me much to think about, and techniques to help improve my shooting. All staff were extremely friendly with a wealth ofexperience in all forms of shooting. Very much looking forward to my next course” – Mr Stott

“We were both new to shooting and believe that all new certificate holders would benefit from thisearly insight if they intend to shoot quarry. We are certainly more respectful.Thank you for your time. Very well run and informative course and exceptional value” – Mr and Mrs Mason.
Dr Peter Marshall
BASC Sporting Services

There are still places available on this course. Excellent if you run your own shoot or just want to improve your own shooting.

Peter

Back