Thread: Mr

Red face Mr

Had to take a break from shooting as my plumbing system was all blocked up. Open heart surgery has given me a new lease of life and now attending the gym a couple of times a week to improve my fitness. Having served in HM Forces for more years than l can remember and fired more types of weapons 'Ex Gunner' I continue with rifle and shotgun.
    Over the last 30 years plus I have been heavily involved both with Deer Stalking and Game Shooting both in practise and administration. Like all old soldiers I have returned to Wiltshire where the majority of my family live. Since returning I am game shooting again with a local syndicate and now wish to go stalking as I do love the taste of venison. Having had a pigs heart valve inserted last year I am glad to say it has not put me off pork scratchings but I do wave at pigs in the fields and say thank you!
    DSC 2 and Advanced Deer Manager Trained and have many years of experience gained with the Defence Deer Management in many parts of the country. Have been engaged with all UK Deer species less CWD. Have engaged with Scottish Red Deer and the Norfolk Giants in the Thetford Forest, as well as the target rich areas for Muntjac. Even been involved with smaller Roe Deer on the West Coast of Cumbria that spend a lot of time living in sand dunes on the shore. Stalking with a difference.
    Would like to become involved with Deer Management again and am prepared
    to pay for stalking to keep my hand in. Also worked part time as a contract stalker for the Forestry Commision for a couple of years in Kielder Forest, Northumbria.
    Have waffled on long enough and hope to have contact with the like thinking fraternity, over to you......

Welcome to the forum, glad to hear your surgery was a success, may i suggest some wild boar shooting

Glad to hear you are better Harry.

Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.

good one pongo and welcome, have PM'ed you
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome Harry, sounds like you could tell us youngsters a story or 2.

Wow. Life is precious, glad you're making the most of it. Welcome to the site.