Alan Rickman

scoby270

Alan Rickman has died age 69 from cancer, great actor should have had more lead roles in my opinion, sad loss to the industry.

S

I always remember his role in that wonderful Christmas classic 'Die Hard,' where he stole the show from Bruce Willis!

sad day, a good one liner was Christmas is canceled, just goes to show get on with your life and spend your money, as they say there aint no pockets in shrouds dave.

Thought he made an outstanding anti-hero. My favorite was in Quigley Down Under
Elliott Marston: [O'Flynn and Dobkin prepare Quigley for an old-fashioned duel] I seem to remember you're not too familiar with Colonel Colt's revolver, so this will be your first lesson. Don't worry. Mr Dobkin and Mr. O'Flynn will ensure that it's a fair contest.
Elliott Marston: [Marston starts walking backwards] I'll just back up a few paces... And to your left a bit, that's it... Now you're right in front of my old pistol target.
Elliott Marston: [Marston slips his coat back to reveal his holster] Some men are born in the wrong century. I think I was born on the wrong continent. Oh, by the way, you're fired
Matthew Quigley: This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok.
Matthew Quigley: [Quigley shoots Dobkin, O'Flynn and Marston before they can even aim their guns, then walks up to a dying Marston] I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn't know how to use it.

Back